Monday, February 14, 2011

Simple But Sweet

Oh the joys of Valentine's Day! It's the day some of us receive that beautiful bouquet of red roses or the standard heart shaped box of chocolates or even that singing "Love-O-gram" delivered directly to the office so that everyone within earshot will know just how much you are admired on this special day! Yes, that has happened to me before and no, he's not the one I married...lol.
If you are looking for something simple but sweet, this is it. Just enough chocolate to enjoy and not send your sugar levels over the edge. This tiny little box stands at 2 x 2 inches and will hold 2 of these cute heart shaped Hershey's chocolates.
As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Chic'n Scratch. She makes the cutest projects ever! These boxes I made are one of her latest creations and if you click HERE you can check out her video.
I did not use the brads for the closer since I had so many to make. I attached the heart with some tacky tape and made sure the box opened and closed correctly.

So take the time to stop and smell the roses, eat a piece or two of chocolate, sing along to a happy love song, or just smile because it's Monday...Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: