Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Well, maybe NOT an actual chicken dinner, but something much much BETTER! (lol) My aluminum foil card was chosen as the winner of My Pink Stamper's Challenge #3. You MUST check out her blog to see all the AMAZING projects everyone had submitted. The talent is overwhelming! And the prize is 8 Cuttlebug Folders...Yippee!
So for this challenge we had to "Think outside the box." Do something that you would not normally do or add something fun and crazy. I used my Fleur De Lis cuttlebug folder to emboss a piece of aluminum foil and adhered it to the card with my ATG. I also used Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge to cut the image and adhered with dimensionals. The stamp and punch set are from Stampin Up.
A big thanks to everyone who has stopped by my blog and left such sweet comments. I appreciate every single one! :)

6 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats to you Tia! As I scrolled down the list of winners, I saw your name first and said to my husband 'Oh, Tia n TX, I saw her work today and it was really good!' Congrats for winning, you really deserve it. All of your projects were fab! I am now a follower!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love your blog and I can't wait to try making your tulips on my next card. Thanks for sharing your work!

Thank you also for commenting on my daughters blog. She is only 8 and loves to craft! You helped make her day!

Maggie ~a pumpkin and a mom~

Jessi said...

YAY congrats to you too!! :) Love your card so cute!

M. Michelle said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting that you won!! This card dserved a win!! It is beautiful..... Absolutely love the concept and it turned out beautifully!! Again, Great work & Congrats!!! Enjoy your embossing folders!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats and what an exciting project. Love how you did think outside the box. Fab job girlie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You're card is so cute and creative :)

Maddie ♥