Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Shower Banner

As the Lady Bug Shower approaches, I wanted to share the banner I made for my sweet friend's new baby. I used the Mini Monograms Cricut cartridge for the scalloped squares and cut them at 5 1/2 inches using the shadow feature.
The letters were cut at 3 1/2 inches with the Elegant Cakes cartridge. I used white glitter paper from Die Cuts With a View.
Pink and white twine was threaded through each square and then finished off with miscellaneous ribbon.
I used eyelets to give the cardstock a more secure and professional look.
The patterned paper is Deja Views - The Sharon Ann Collection. The lady bugs were cut at 1 inch using Walk In My Garden cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u use the Elegant Cakes cartridge for the letter on the banner i don't have that cartridge and didn't see letters on it Just wondering before i buy it i love that font u used tracior@hotmail.com

Tia Yvette said...

Yes, I used the Elegant Cakes Cartridge for the font on the banner. The font photos are NOT on the back of the cartridge box, but it is one of the features. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! : )