Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Count down to my scrapbook weekend getaway...

Wow, the month of April is alomst over and I have nothing to post! I do have a good excuse though...lol, I was on VACATION!! :D Hubby and I had a blast in South Texas, although we didn't make it to the Island, we still had fun sipping margaritas in the sun.

While on vacation I was pleasantly surprised to have receieved an email from Sandy (on the cricut message board). She was congratulating me for making the Cricut Newsletter with my niece's Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader layout. What exciting news!!

My friends and I have been planning a scrapbook weekend gathering and I'm so excited that it is this weekend....finally a chance to do some more scrapbooking! My friend Lori has a GI-NORMOUSLY beautiful house and lives an hour away from me. Plenty of room to lay out all our scrapbooking supplies...child free....and we can stay up as late as we want...what fun!

I am lucky to have a group of girlfriends who have all been friends since elementary school. Yes, that means 30 years! Although we don't get to see each other on a weekly basis, we do keep in touch regularly and always make time to see each other as often as possible. So, this chance to get together and scrapbook is perfect for some "girlfriend" time!

I'll have to post some layouts when I get back...until then, Happy ScrapN' !

1 comment:

Magoo said...

Congrats on your LO getting into the Cricut newsletter!! Looking forward to your new projects :) I'm SOOOO jealous you get to scrapbook all weekend!! LOL!!!