Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easter Egg Tin



Our family gathers for Easter at my brother's house every year. The kids have their yearly egg hunt and we always have more than enough good food to eat. I decided to make this tin for our gathering next month.


We also have a tradition of making "cascarones" (confetti eggs) for Easter. Our family has been making these (by hand) ever since I can remember. Guess you can say we were "crafty" way back then too...lol. Now days you can actually buy them already made, which in my opinion, takes away from the fun of making them yourself. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of photos from last Easter showing the results of our "cascarones." (I have not scrapbooked these photos yet, but do plan on getting them done soon) Thanks for looking!!








No comments: