Friday, September 4, 2009

"Googlie Eyes"...my Sock Monkey can see now...

I have some birthdays coming up and thought I would continue "practicing" my card making skills...or lack of...lol. I added some "googlie eyes" to this monkey and I'm really liking the new look. I also used my Cuttlebug and the D'vine swirl folder, SU punches, stickles, ribbon and dimensionals.
I've had the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch for quite sometime now and finally got a chance to use it. While surfing the MB, I noticed a post with everyone's creations using this punch...gotta say, the CREATIVITY in this post is amazing! So thanks everyone for showing us your "drippy goo" ideas and giving us tons of inspiration!
Thanks for taking the time to look and hope you all have a wonderful Holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

awwwwww how cute...love those eyes and the drippy goo....you go girl...thanx for stopping by and seeing me...I appreciate your support so much!

Magoo said...

oh my gosh! I have got to get my hands on that monkey and that punch!! What FUN FUN FUN cards!! I love them! :) :)