Monday, September 21, 2009

My Halloween Cards

I enjoyed working on my Halloween cards over the weekend. Although my scraproom is still under construction, I'm happy to say that Hubby has completed and hung my second shelving unit! I will post pictures once I get everything organized.

So, back to my cards...lol. I used the sweet treat cups and made each card refillable. Since Halloween is still over a month away, I wanted to be able to fill the cups with M&Ms just before I hand them out. I also saw the cutest 3D pumpkin card on the Cricut MB the other day and had to give it a try...not too bad for my 1st try...lol. Definitely check out Jennifer's site (HERE) to see where this idea originated...plus she has some awesome crafts to view!
Used Stampin Up! "Twick or Tweet" - "Little Boo" - "Holiday Best" stamps and Martha Stewart drippy goo punch

Added Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon, also from StampinUp!

"Cast a Spell" paper from StampinUp!, "Twick or Tweet" stamp set

Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great week!! =)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my heck Yvette...beyond awesome...these are spectacular I will be checking out that site for sure!

Magoo said...

oh wow, these are outstanding!!!! I love them all :) :) what a great idea to do a mini pumpkin on the card instead of a larger decoration in the house~~ SO CLEVER!! :) :)

Snowmanlover said...

Just noticed these!!! They did not show in my dashboard. Your cards look darling!!!!! Glad you took advantage of my Halloween Bundle Sale. Look what you did with them!! Hmmm too bad I just noticed these right before my workhop in a bit. I could have scraplifted!!!! Darling cards, Yvette, you did a super great job!!!!