Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween Play Doh

WOW!! Super fast delivery...it doesn't get any better than this! 

A few years ago my hubby came across some mini Halloween play doh cans at one of the local warehouse stores and decided that we would pass them out to the lil trick or treaters that year. I will never forget the look on our first trick or treater's face that night. Her eyes opened wide and the smile on her face was priceless when she looked up and said "Oooo...play doh!" And the best thing about it was the parents loved it as well, a nice change from the standard candy give away. 

Gotta say tho, I was a little disappointed when we couldn't find the play doh the following year and the year after that. My trick or treaters had settled for the mini candy bars and the same 'ol Halloween candy everyone else hands out.

"This is going to be the year!" I told hubby, "We will be handing out play doh again." So, I made it my mission to hunt down the play doh and crossed my fingers that we would get it in time.

Which brings me back to the reason for my post...lol. The SUPER FAST delivery!! I placed my order after 5:30 pm CST on Tuesday, October 9th. I qualified for free shipping since I had ordered 4 boxes with 60 cans per box. The standard delivery said 7-10 days from day of ship with estimated time of delivery October 24th. GREAT...still in time for Halloween, I thought. But when I received a knock at the door this afternoon, I'm pretty sure I had the same look on MY face as the lil trick or treater from several year ago! And YES I did say, "Ooooo...Play Doh!!" :-)

No comments: