Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mummy Pumpkin

 Meet "Boo," my sister's pumpkin, showing off his Mummy costume we made. My family knows I love a Crafty Challenge and a challenge this was! lol 
When she informed me of the project, she specifically said, "be creative" and stressed that she wanted her pumpkin to look different, to "stand out" in the pumpkin pageant. 
Well, as you can see, he definitely stands out!! 

I inked the edges of a roll of guaze and cut them into strips before adhering to the pumpkin. I used the paper doll dress up cricut cartridge to cut out the spiders in various sizes. The trick or treat stamp is from Stampin Up along with the decorative punch. It is attached to the pumpkin with a black pipe cleaner. The leaf is from a fall garland and we added the sparkly green squigglies to the stem of the pumpkin. 

The elementary students will love him, I'm sure.  :-)

No comments: